Airport Badging Policies:
An airport access badge is required to enter the secured fenced area of the Sloulin Field International Airport. In order to reduce the likelihood of an aircraft/vehicle collision the Airport requires that all persons driving on the airport have an Airport issued driving permit. However the airport will only issue an Airport ID/ driving permits to persons for reasons listed below:
- Owns or operates an aircraft based at Sloulin Field International Airport
- Owns or operates an aeronautical business on Sloulin Field International Airport
- Rents monthly hangar space from the airport or Landmark Aviation
- Show justifiable need to the Airport Director for access to ramp.
To acquire an airport access badge:
- You must have a current driver license
- You must complete the Airfield Driver Training class
- You must pass a written airport driving exam administered by Williston Airport Operations
- You must pass a practical airport driving exam administered by Williston Airport Operations
The driving exam is a class portion and written test that can be taken between 9AM - 3:30PM Monday - Friday only. You must be scheduled ahead of time by contacting airport operations at 701-580-5699.
Prior to coming in to take the exam:
- Please fill out the top portion of the Driving Application
- If you work for a company on the airfield, their Vehicle Operations Coordinator must sign the above application
- Study the Airport Driver Training Study Guide
If you have any questions regarding acquiring an Airport Access Badge, please contact Airport Management at 701-774-8594.
Please read FAA AC 150/5210-20 for more information